WORK ASSIGNMENT 6 – THE FOOT AND SHOEING
- You must answer all six questions. If a question has several parts (a, b and c) you must submit answers to all parts.
- Where applicable, a maximum number of words for each answer is given. Do not exceed this maximum. You do not need to use exactly this number of words – the maximum numbers are offered as a guide. It is not deemed necessary to offer a maximum word number for every question.
- Label and save your assignment Word document as: Surname, initial, course ref – assignment ref and title e.g.: Smith, J, BHS HKC 6 – WA6 Shoeing
- Use the E-Learning Centre Assignment Management System for submitting the assignment for marking. Go to baces.co.uk – click on E-Learning Centre.
- Download the electronic version of the assignment submission front sheet (if you do not already have one) and insert in the front of the assignment before you upload the assignment for marking.
BRITISH ARABIAN COLLEGE OF EQUINE STUDIES LTD
Registered in England & Wales
at 71-75, Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ
Company Nr: 08748987